Monday, July 22, 2013

Lay Off

My younger sister was texting her guy friend (who obviously likes her). He mentioned her recent hair cut and told her quite sternly that her haircut "sucked". I being her older and protective sister, was angry at this boy. But I must refrain myself and keep out of the situation. So instead of telling the boy to back off, I will tell the rest of the world to:
"Hey!! That's not cool bro. Lay off my sister. She cut her hair cause she wanted to. None of this has to do with you. Don't you dare tell her no boys will like her, cause for your information she could have a thousand boyfriends if she wanted. But she's too kind, beautiful, smart, secure, and obedient for any of them. None of you deserve her. She will never have to fight for her true love, but her true love better have to fight a thousand battles for her. So lay off my sister cause you, the bane of my existence, have nothing to say."

No comments:

Post a Comment